Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

That was frightening.

Very unexpected, yet smooth animations. I think This Sonic will give me nightmares. . . Bastard.

MetalgearMarioZelda Xplod MetalgearMarioZelda Xplod

Misleading

You obviously named this MetalGearMario Zelda Xplod to get people to watch this. I admit it was humorous. But that really doesn't mean you should Falsely Advertise.

Banned Easter Egg Advert Banned Easter Egg Advert

* Jaw open. while tumbleweed passes by

I. . . I was utterly surprised. I had no idea where that was heading. I still don't believe what just occured.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Effing Fantastic

smoothly animated. The appearances were awesome. Could that have been any more horrible?

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Aw, damn you're so horribly good.

It just makes me sick how awesome your work is.

anime munters anime munters

That was incredible.

Lots of great humor in there. The animation was real good too. I really didn't expect what I saw. It was one of those wish I could unsee events. kidding mostly. It was entertaining.

A hammer brother A hammer brother

Eh, It's alright

I really enjoyed the animating for it. That was fluid for the most part. It kinda had a hype that was killed though. It felt like you could've gone alot further with it than you did.

Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills Dr. Mario's Wonder Pills

That was pretty good.

Serious mood swings. I mostly enjoyed the single pill display. nice touch.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Utterly amazing

The music by itself is outstanding, and I think that was a very artistic way of animating it.

TTA Episode 001 TTA Episode 001